Longmont Water Heater Installation
How Do I Know If I Need TNT Home Services to Replace My Longmont Water Heater?
If you are unsure whether it’s time to replace your water heater in Longmont, there are a few main points to keep in mind when deciding whether or not it is time to install a brand new water heater:
How old is your current water heater?
If your current Longmont water heater is between ten and fifteen years old, it is at a much higher risk of malfunctioning and requiring frequent costly repairs or failing completely. In the case that your water heater is nearing the end of its lifespan, you should highly consider having TNT Home Services replace it altogether.
Are you moving?
If you are planning to move, having a new water heater installed is a huge incentive for new buyers. Additionally, if you’ve just moved into a new Longmont, CO home and you don’t feel that the current water heater is meeting your hot water needs, you may want to consider just installing a new one with TNT Home Services right away.
Is your current water heater having issues?
Lastly, if your Longmont water heater is experiencing issues, costing you money with constant repairs, it can actually be more cost efficient to have TNT Home Services replace it with a new water heater.
Water Heater Installation and Replacement Considerations
There are a lot of factors and considerations to take into account when you are deciding whether or not you want to install a new water heater in your Longmont, CO home. Some of the most important factors to consider involve:
- Hot Water Needs: When choosing a new water heater for your Longmont, CO home, make sure to take into consideration how many people live in your home, how many plumbing fixtures your home has, how many hot-water using appliances you use such as a dishwasher or washing machine, how often you shower, etc. Understanding if you are a high-volume consumer of hot water will help when it comes time to decide which water heater will best suit your home and your needs.
- Type of Water Heater: There is actually quite a variety of different types of water heaters available today. Whether you are interested in Tankless Water Heater Installation and Replacement, or traditional tank water heater methods, TNT Home Services can provide you with either. Even between tankless and traditional water heaters, there are still different types, for example, there are gas burning tankless water heaters and electric tankless water heaters. If you are feeling overwhelmed with which to choose, you can rely on your TNT Home Services plumber to help walk you through your options and provide you with a reliable, sensible recommendation.
- Energy Efficiency: If you are looking to cut down costs on your monthly utility bills, a water heater replacement is a great avenue to help make that happen through. Tankless Water Heaters tend to be a bit more energy efficient but cost a lot more than traditional tank heaters up front. When you entrust TNT Home Services for Top Premier Water Heater Installation and Replacement Services, your TNT Home Services plumber will help navigate you through the process, helping you decide which water heater is most energy efficient and subsequently, the best fit for you.
- Fuel Type: Water heaters run on many different types of fuels from gas, electricity, propane, and even solar energy. The type of fuel your water heater uses has different benefits and side effects and is usually reflected through the price. If you have any particular concerns related to how your water heater runs, your TNT Home Services plumber will help you with choosing a better alternative.
- Water Heater Size: Traditional tank water heaters are generally extremely large appliances and take up a ton of space in your Longmont, CO home. If this is a serious concern to you, you may want to consider Tankless Water Heater Installation and Replacement Services from TNT Home Services. If the size is not a deciding factor for you in terms of a tankless water heater vs. a tank water heater, there are still many variations of tank water heater sizes ranging in 40 gallon tanks to 60 gallon tanks, depending on your Longmont, CO household’s particular hot water needs.
Benefits and Advantages of Top Premier Longmont Water Heater Installation and Replacement Services From TNT Home Services
When you entrust TNT Home Services for Top Premier Water Heater Installation and Replacement Services, you can rest assured that the job gets done right. Our team of specialists are expertly trained with the skills, tools, and knowledge that is required to accurately install or replace your water heater. Our number one priority is to make sure your Longmont, CO home’s water heater is installed correctly and heating your water effortlessly. If you are in need of Top Premier Water Heater Installation and Replacement, you can count on TNT Home Services to get the job done as effectively as possible and never begin any work without your approval first. Call us today to receive more information, get your questions answered, and schedule a Trusted Professional Water Heater Installation or Replacement!
Your Longmont, CO home relies on your water heater to keep things flowing. Unfortunately, Water Heaters simply do not last forever and eventually you will find yourself looking for a plumber that you can trust and rely on when it comes to replacing your water heater. Look no further than TNT Home Services for all your Water Heater Installation and Replacement needs. Our certified plumbers will walk you through all of your options, help guide you through the process, and ensure that your Longmont, CO home is equipped with hot water and your new water heater is working seamlessly. If you are in need of Top Premier Longmont Water Heater Installation and Replacement, go with the pros at TNT Home Services and schedule an installation or replacement today.